Thursday, December 01, 2005

Take out, anyone?


Wow, I am totally hooked on the Apprentice (the Donald Trump version). I normally don't get sucked into shows like that, but here I am. They're down to the final two now. Tonight had a surprise double firing. I thought Alla might win it all. I can't believe Rebecca is only 23 years old (according to the Apprentice web site) and is in the final two. She's from Minneapolis!! I think I jumped on this bandwagon too late, though. From a report on instacritic.com it sounds like both the Martha and the Donald Apprentice shows are on the out.

Anyway, I thought I'd share a couple more crafts to do with all that extra scrapbook paper that you may have. The first are these groovy little "take out" gift boxes. You can actually buy them pre-cut and they just need to be punched out. That's how I did these. They're by Basic Grey. I love their paper! Then you can use your template to make more with all your other papers. Endless fun! I also made snowflakes using scrapbook paper instead of white paper. It's already cut to size in a 12x12" square. Genius!

No comments: