Sunday, January 15, 2006

This is me....a work in progress


I'm working on an art journal page for melba's new Mixed Media Memoirs. I love this new project of hers. Check it out here! Her first theme is "This is Me" so I thought this picture was perfect to begin with! If your wondering what my son is doing, he's actually doing sign language to the tv:)

Hope you had a nice weekend. My hubby and I saw the movie "Fun with Dick and Jane" today. Nothing big, just a funny, light movie. Perfect for a Sunday afternoon. I just went to Target and bought a blender with a food processor attachment. I plan to start making my own baby food for Chloe. I'm psyched!! I'm not sure why I wasn't doing it before. Anyone have any good recipes and or tips?!

UPDATE: I finished my page, you can see it here!
I used a page (scanned) from my journal, a picture from SPT on my blog, the picture I have above and Elsie's fab fonts found here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic! For making baby food, I used The Super Baby Food book by Ruth Yaron. There's more info in it than you would ever want to know, but it has a great guide of when to feed what foods, and how to make your own baby food. It also has toddler recipes. I won't need my copy for a while, so if you want to borrow it, let me know! Have fun with your new kitchen toy! Try making hummus, too! ;-)

Lia (artjunkgrl) said...

thanks for sharing the great links!!! I don't know how you do it! I get on "overload" when I'm checking out these sites but you seem to glean out a great selection from the masses. I also like your pick on the couch with your kids. you look so peaceful!