Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Scrappin' time


I was doin' some regular ol' scrappin' tonight. Nothing fancy, just getting the pictures down on paper, with a little journaling. Working with some recent pictures of Lowell making the transition from his crib to his big boy bed...and sometimes the hallway:)

I had a fun day today getting to know Kirsten Hegman for the first time. What a super sweet gal:) She invited me over to scrap at her house. Sounds like a good time to me!! She's local and has just started a really fabulous company called Those Were the Days. Can't wait to get involved!

2 comments:

la vie en rose said...

love the simplicty of this! and that hall shot is the greatest. it's capturing the little things like that that make scrapbooking so priceless.

Lilli said...

So cute! That's a milestone :) Have you seen that Rhonna has announced her 2nd challenge? I hope you participate !