Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Scrappin' frenzy

These challenges are really helping me catch up on my scrapbooking:) I just found out that on 2Peas they are posting challenges from Elsie's book. I couldn't pass it up!

The first one is Work Those Words: whether it's a quote, a list of favorite adjectives or computer generated phrases, journaling on strips of cardstock is a great way to add visual excitement to your page. Be creative and cut a favorite quote into pieces to add to your design. Check out all the others here.
The next layout is challenge #3 from Ann(i)e's challenges inspired by Ali's book. The challenge was to use just a bit of pattern as an add-on to a circle. Choose patterns with coordinating colors, punch and tear them, and adhere them to a punched circle. It's a great way to get a bit of pattern onto a layout. I never use circles in my layouts, so this was a lot of fun:)

7 comments:

Kym said...

Hi! Great job on both LO's! I followed your link from 2P's and wanted to leave praise. I love the colors of the first LO (that picture is too cute) and the journaling in white on black in the second. TFS!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Love your journaling. Did you write that by hand?!

Cute hubby!

chanel said...

great job, that looks so good ... i am looking forward to doing this one.

Cath said...

Oh they are lovely - I don't really "do" circles either so it will be a test for me too when I get around to doing this one.

Al said...

Hello!
I've been lurking on your blog, which I found as a link on some other crafty blog - I loved your scrapbooking style and wanted to say I am so glad to see that someone uses handwriting in their scrapbooks. I just finished scrapping a reunion trip I went to in Africa and was sitting with the book and thought "does my handwriting make this look messy?" Now that I see the beautiful pages you have posted I realize that handwriting gives each page character and really brings the story you're telling alive. Thanks for posting these!!
-Allison

Anonymous said...

really lovely layouts!!!

Anonymous said...

視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天