Wednesday, August 30, 2006

To frolic...


I had great fun with challenge #8 from Rhonna. The task was to select a random word from the dictionary & art journal about it. So I came across this word ~jink~ I had never heard it before. One definition is rambunctious play or frolicing. So the real exercise in this for me was to find a picture depicting the word that resonates with me. I love how Chloe frolics..I mean, jinks... aross our living room floor with her hair waving in the breeze. Too cute. The large picture is printed on a transparency, because I thought I may do something cool with it, but nothing came to mind. So I had to take the picture at a funky angle because of the glare. This exercise was a lot of fun. Try using the word "jink" in your vocabulary today:)

4 comments:

Christi said...

What a fun layout and I like that word...I will have to start using it! smiles...

Bonnie said...

I have to say something...I went and had a look at your 21 day challenge album...oh my word! It is breathtaking, beautiful, inspirational and amazing! I want it!! (hee hee)Seriously, you should be very proud of creating something so remarkable. Well done and I love your work!

Anonymous said...

I jink for joy.

Anonymous said...

I love this one...great word..I may have to use JINK on layout about my son..great job
peace
Kim