Wednesday, October 11, 2006

First snow!


Greetings from **snowy** Minnesota! Yes, we had snow today. Only a bit, and none stayed on the ground, but at times it looked like a winter wonderland out there! Summer is definitely over:) So, now I'm off to work on more Halloween stuff. The snow definitely got me in the mood for Silver Bella coming up in just a couple of weeks in Omaha. Can't wait!!! The sun did come out shortly after I took this pic and now it just looks like a cool, crisp fall day again. In Minnesota we get 80 degrees one week (like we did last week) and snow the next. Gotta love it!

6 comments:

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Nooooo! Say it isn't so! Wow, I didn't realized it could snow there in October.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God ! Snow ! If yall got snow in Minnesota, it,s probably coming here (Québec) next!!!

I'm not really looking forward to it though.

héhé
take care hun...
I'll come back to read your things... it's interesting.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you get a taste of all the seasons in a couple of days!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Snow in October???? I'd better stop crying about how I hate winter...Our winter in Israel is from about December to April, and it's 13 degress C lowest...:-)

Anonymous said...

Oh My, can't believe snow already...not even halloween yet!!
That's MN for you!!!
XOXO

Anonymous said...

wow; really brings up memories of living in the midwest.

Enjoyed your collages throughout; wonderful ideas for the record sleeves