Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Harvest bling...

Ah yes, things are beginning to get a little sparkly around here:) I'm all about metallics lately. Very strange for me, I must say. Mixing tarnished silver, platinum, brass, whatever I can get my hands on. I'm going to go with it. I found this neat beaded wreath at the thrift store the other day and these wonderful vintage game letters at an estate sale. Love the size and the font. They will be used in many projects to come! Hope there are some good estate sales this weekend, because Ulla is coming to town!! I admire her so much and am always so inspired by her work. I can't wait to spend the day with her on Saturday. Lucky me:)
No, I'm not trying to burn my house down. It's just so dark here before 5 pm, I like to keep it cozy and warm:)


Natasha is having a virtual prom over on her blog. So if you never went to prom, like me...or even if you did, now is your chance!

4 comments:

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Great alphabets, I always struggle to find letter I can use in projects

Best Wishes

Victoria

Unknown said...

great idea! i love it - have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Alison Gibbs said...

Love the candles.
Alison

Sadie Olive said...

Beatiful! I love those game letters. :)