Saturday, March 01, 2008

Day One {Intention}

Ok, we are off and running on Day One of Rhonna's 21 Day Challenge. Here is Rhonna's quote. As you can see I used it in my page above. I also journaled a little on the ledger paper on the right. It says, "My goal...fill this book with bits and pieces of life that inspire, entice me and wake me up to the world."

What fun this is going to be to take a little time each day, just a few minutes, to cut and paste whatever is inspiring me in my life right now. Today I added bits of fabric and trim from an estate sale jaunt, magazine photos, whatever suits my fancy:)


Hope you're having a great weekend!

6 comments:

Tara said...

I know this is going to come out great, you're one talented lady!

Rhonna said...

LOVE IT!!!!!
just love seeing your stuff..you are always so inspiring to me!
Good luck!
R

Fiona said...

Inspiring as always Kari. Your enthusiasm is an inspiration in itself!

Tera Fraley said...

This is awesome!! Love this idea. Looks very inspiriing already!!

Nerissa Alford said...

Kari
Thanks for the info. I wanted to do this last time & missed out. Looking forward to watching you on this journey.

Take care
Nerissa

Anonymous said...

視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天