Saturday, May 17, 2008

Show and Tell...

This is my first time participating in Show and Tell Sunday. Cerri is hosting and the topic is vintage linens. How could I resist getting out some of my spring favorites to photograph and share. I absolutely love the colors and patterns on vintage table cloths. I find them at estate sales all the time and can't seem to stop indulging in them. That way I can rotate every few weeks which one I put on our front table.

These two (above and below) are my most recent purchases.
This one debuted at the infamous virtual tea party I hosted last year.




I also adore vintage aprons. I find them for a steal and my collection keeps growing.
My favorite apron of all.

This vintage sewing box I just got today. I couldn't resist the fabulous colors and pattern.
Speaking of vintage linens, I recently bought this book at Home Goods and it is absolutely fabulous. I figured it would be since Cath Kidston's designs are stunning. Gorgeous pictures and projects.


Wewh, that was fun. Can't wait to see everyone else's treasures.
Hope you're having a good weekend!

21 comments:

leesiebella said...

Hi Kari! I'm LOVE LOVE LOVING your beautiful tablecloths and aprons!! SUCH fab colors and designs!

Hope you have a great weekend!

xo
Analise

Alberta & Ava said...

These linens make me feel so HAPPY, and I absolutely covet your sewing box!

Love,
Alberta

Jen r. said...

Oh, I love those tablecloths and collect them too! Thannks for sharing! Jen R

just being crafty said...

This is the first time I've been to your blog, Love it. You have so many beautiful linen's, Love them. Thanks for sharing.

Kathy

Jenn said...

Kari - incredible collection! Love the sewing basket too!

Alisa said...

Love your tablecloths, but I really, really love your aprons!!!
Alisa

Scrappy Jessi said...

Hey Cutie,
all your linens are fab!
i love the lemon apron!
So cute!!
oxoox,
jessi

Karen said...

What gorgeous cotton prints you have. They all photograph so beautifully! Wonderful for summer ~ so cheery and bright :)

Have a great weekend.

Karen at Ciderantiques

Counting Your Blessings said...

You have the BEST collection! I love all those colors. And couldn't you just spend hours looking at Cath Kidston catalog photos? So yummilicious! I get to sift through all the linens and treasures I got from the Pec Thing flea market and that's almost as much fun as buying them! =) Have a wonderful Sunday. Blessings... Polly

Heather said...

You have a really lovely collection of linens. I'd love to dress my table up with some of those. Lovely patterns and colors. I am swooning out here!!

Gina2424 said...

Love your posts-looking forward to meeting you at ZNE.

She'sSewPretty said...

You have some beautiful tablecloths and aprons. I love that aqua and pink tablecloth!!

Margo said...

Love the table cloths! The colors are so rich!
Margo

sherry said...

I love your tablecloths. I have not been as fortunate as you, I can't find enough tablecloths. maybe summer will be more promising. thanks for sharing!!!

Little Pink Studio said...

I knew you'd have some beautiful linens Kari! I adore all of your tablecloths!
Thanks so much for joining us, I hope you will often!
~Cerri xo

Lori said...

Kari, your tablecloths and aprons are gorgeous!!! the colors and patterns in your collection are truly beautiful!!! thanks for sharing:)

Alison Gibbs said...

Love your table cloths and aprons. They are so pretty and cheery.
Alison

Mya said...

Wow what a great collection you have. I really love the vintage aprons.
-Mya

Sarah and Jack said...

Lovely tablecloths!

Lynne Laura said...

Just love your table cloths but your vintage aprons are the best.

Kindredly, Lynne Laura

Alyson & Ford said...

I love the tablecloths from my childhood. So many pretty cloths!
Thanks for show & tell.
Alyson LID 01/27/06