Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy 4th of July week! Hope yours is filled with summertime fun with family and friends. I hit a "motherload" of an estate sale this weekend and got some fabulous goodies. This gorgeous oil painting above is now in my living room. It cost the price of a candy bar. The doll clothes below just about made me faint. The red polka dots and that trim. Adorable!!!

This marshmallow tin was just too old and rusty to pass up. Love it! I do have some goodies to share with you. I know you will be thrilled!! Here's a peek....
Check out this AMAZING vintage wallpaper. I am finishing up a really fun kit that I will have in my etsy shop that comes with a huge sheet of it and tons of other vintage goodies. I hope to update the shop in the next day or so. Toodles!

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I want it already and I haven't seen the rest!
Love all your fabulous finds!

Alison Gibbs said...

What great finds at the sales
Alison

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely 'finds'.
Makes me want to get out there and start hunting!
Now I shall go and check out your Etsy shop too :)

Cassie said...

I love visiting your blog, you always find such great stuff! You find stuff that I would never think about until I see it here. I have actually started packing up the girls in the car and going estate sale hopping on Thursday afternoons because of what I see here. Thanks for inspiring me!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

I love that oil painting! And the marshmallow tin :)

Karin said...

Wow, that wallpaper is gorgeous! I must keep an eye on your shop :)

Anonymous said...

yummy stuff
i love the happy birthday wrapping paper and the marshmallow tin box is fantastic!!
great finds...thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

I love your "finds" - especially the doll dress. It looks very well made.

Anonymous said...

I love your "finds" - especially the doll dress. It looks very well made.

Andria said...

I want some of this and some of that. I love all of it.

Heidi Kaisand said...

What fun finds. I have a collection of old tins, including a marshmellow tin. They were my moms. Got lost once in a move for a few years, but when my mom found them she gave them to me!