Sunday, August 16, 2009

Late summer finds...

Haven't been reporting much on my estate sale finds of late. There have been a few good ones here and there. Getting my house into late summer mode. I made my first loaf of pumpkin bread today. I know, it's not quite fall....must resist! I have some exciting new projects coming up this fall and hopefully an etsy shop update sooner rather than later. Gathering, gathering...Here are a few of my favorites.

Had to snap this picture of Chloe with our gigantic sunflowers we've enjoyed so very, very much! As you can see the first to bloom is now going to seed.

Hope you had a great weekend!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I used to live in Minnesota and I loved the estate sales there, up north. There is something just wonderful about the Midwest that isn't found anywhere else.

Anyway... I, too, am anxiously awaiting fall. I'm itching to make batches and batches of Apple Crisp!

Anonymous said...

Love the sunflowers too!

monicalee said...

Love those tall sunflowers!

Katie {My Paisley Apron} said...

Ohh, pumpkin bread! I love it! I need to make some soon too, thanks for the reminder.

Sarah Bush said...

Wow--love these. What is that top one--the aqua and brown floral thingy? It looks like leather...must. go. fleamarketing.

Anonymous said...

視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天