Friday, October 16, 2009

The clock is ticking...


Thanks so much for your wonderful comments about my photos in the last post. Capturing the season with my camera brings me such joy. Speaking of the current season, are you counting down the days yet until the 31st? It's coming up quick! It's been extremely cool and rainy here these last few days, so I've had to stay inside. I wanted to share the lovely packages I received from my sweet and sinister partners. I've been using the wonderful mug below from Melissa Heid every day for my morning coffee.
Below is the rest of the black and white goodies that Melissa gave me. The box was packed and actually included more than what's pictured, including some wonderful houndstooth magnets, a "c" necklace for Chloe, and a extra large lolly, but the kids got their hands on some of the goodies and are enjoying them as much as I am. You can see all the fun stuff she makes in her etsy shop. Thanks, Melissa!
My other partner was the fun and oh-so-creative Holly Hanks. She put together a wonderful package of vintage and handmade Halloween goodness. Perfect. Thanks, Holly!
Holly posted a much better photo of these beauties she created on her blog. Love them!
Hop on over to the flickr pool for the sweet and sinister swap, it is dripping with amazing inspiration. This years group has really gone above and beyond.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Grace said...

Great treats you received! I loved this swap so much thank you for hosting it! Not only did I get beautiful goodies I got a great friend too! Hugs Grace

snowbear said...

Awesome goodies Kari!!! yes the
31st is upon us! And our weather has turned cool and rainy too in order to accomodate the holiday. We do however appreciate the rare Halloween that is the perfect temperature to be out without wearing coats or carrying umbrellas!

Carla said...

Looks like good stuff! I participated in your swap last year, and it was so much fun, and I rec'd some really lovely items from my partner. Unfortunately, time constraints kept me from signing up this year. :o( Will you be coordinating a C'mas swap?

Unknown said...

love all those goodies - what fun! I miss swapping but just have not had time this year - maybe next year! enjoy your weekend!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

What awesome goodies@