Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Giving thanks...

My four year blog anniversary is coming up in just a few days. I will do a separate post about it on the 29th. I love the tradition at this time of year to count your blessings and feel grateful about so many wonderful things in our lives. I wanted to make sure to thank all of you, my lovely blog readers. Some of you have been reading this for all four years and others just found me recently. I read and appreciate every single comment that is left and am so delighted with the relationships and support I have been given through this little space of mine in blogland. Thank you! As I finish my early prepping for the big day tomorrow, I am thankful for a warm cozy home with the scent of pumpkin bread freshly baked and gingerbread cookies in the oven. I am thankful to have parents that live so close that we can spend the day together and so many other days of my children's lives are spent with their grandparents. I am thankful for a husband and children that I cherish beyond words and need to tell them that more often. Thankful for my sister and her delightful family, who will be coming home for the holiday's oh so soon! I am so delighted to have friends and relatives near and far that we can share our daily ramblings and keep connected online. I am thankful for the opportunities I have each year to meet up with the most creative and inspiring bunch of blogging artists that I can imagine. Thank you all for filling my well!
With love and gratitude, Happy Thanksgiving!

12 comments:

Katy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Have a cozy and relaxing day with the family.
Katy

Grace said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family! Thank you for all the Inspiration..Grace xoxoxo

Suz said...

Kari,

Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for introducing me to blogs, swaps and ATC's...which led to Silver Bella, etc...a whole new fun world. I am grateful!

I apologize for not signing up for the swap after I made such a deal about you having one. I have a Christmas home show on the 5th, and another a week later and I am just not ready for the show or the holidays. And I am not superwoman!

I hope that some day we can get together for a nice cup of coffee and a good chat!

pinkglitterfae said...

Pumpkin bread and gingerbread cookies, oh my goodness! I wish I were there, lol!

Sounds like you have a wonderful family to be thankful for

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

m i c h e l l e said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! So much to be thankful for. :-)

Hugs,
Michelle

barbara said...

We do not celebrate Thanksgiving down here but perhaps we should...
Thank you for your lovely blog which I came upon via Dottie Angel - I am thinking about taking the challenge too.. have just stocked up on lots of wool in case ...plus how on earth will I manage without those gorgeous English magazines? love the photos you chose.

Alison Gibbs said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your extended family kari.
It was lovely to read of the love you have for your family
Alison

Jane said...

Happy Thanksgiving Day to you, Kari, and your family!

One of the things I'm thankful for is learning about this wonderful blogging world, primarily through you! Intrigued by your Tea Party article in the 1st Artful Blogging issue, I started following your blog & then visiting your list and then......all kinds of fun things! Still don't have a blog of my own, but maybe one of these days.

Will be sad to see AYOC end, but hope you'll come up with something just as much fun for 2010.

Jane - Jacksonville

snowbear said...

Kari I hope you and the family had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

I am thankful for having been a part of the YOC blog for nearly a year now... It's been a great time!

Andra Hepler said...

Kari,
I really enjoyed getting to know you at Silver Bella.
Happy Holidays to you and your family!
Smiles, Andra Hepler

Anonymous said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BANNER! :-]
-cgs

Anonymous said...

視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室