Friday, February 12, 2010

Five Senses Friday: with glowing hearts edition

Always excited to participate in abby's five senses friday. On my mind today is the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver BC. Love the slogan for this year, "with glowing hearts" and the mascots couldn't be any cuter.Vancouver 2010 graphic identity VONOC design team
Seeing: I cannot wait for the visual artistry of the opening cermonies tonight. Find all the Olympic news on the official website and the schedule of events. If you just want highlights, here are the events you cannot miss! The graphics above are just stunning! Also thinking about and remembering our trip to Oslo many years ago where we visited the ski jump from the winter games held there in 1952.
Unbelievable how high it is!!Touching: I am moved by so many amazing stories of the Olympians, and some tragic.
Smelling: Lots of sugar and sweetness from the kids Valentine's parties at school.
Tasting: Looking forward to dinner out with my hubby tomorrow night.
Hearing: Lots of I Love You's and thank you's from those that I love. Love the warm fuzzies!
Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog via another blog .... Just want to make a Swedish footprints behind me. Your blog is wonderful and I will gladly come back!

Agneta

martha brown said...

"with glowing hearts" is a line from our national anthem! Enjoy the games!
~martha (in toronto)

Anonymous said...

視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室