Sunday, March 07, 2010

*~May Basket swap announcement!!!~*


I am excited to announce that it is time for the annual May Basket Swap! This has always been one of my favorite swaps of the year.

Here are the details: The baskets can be anything you want: store bought or handmade. Althought I think at least part of it should be handmade. The baskets shown in this post are those that I have made for several of my partners over the years. Fill your basket with spring goodies of any sort, vintage inspired it always nice. Since you can't send real flowers think silk flowers, velvet leaves, millinery flowers, birds, butterflies....whatever makes you smile:) When you get your swap partner you may want to email them and see what kind of color combinations and/or style that they would like. This swap can be interpreted in a number of ways. Some people like to have an additional theme, like supplies, handmade, vintage or a color combination that they love. Be sure and discuss these things with your partner.
If you know that you can meet the
mail out deadline of April 15th
and you are ready to commit to this swap, you are required to fill out all of the questions on
You will not be registered until they are completed and you receive a confirmation email from me. I am limiting this swap to the
first 50 players.
For tons more inspiration see this post and our may basket flickr group from the first swap.

Swap basket below received from Andrea .

11 comments:

Catherine Anne said...

What a fun idea~

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

Soooooo excited that you are hosting again! Just did the survey! ♥

luckygirlgifts said...

How exciting. I can't wait to get started. I filled out the survey and am excited to meet my partner.
Thank you for hosting.
Have a fabulous day
Cari b.

Anonymous said...

Oooo, I signed up! So excited! Thank you, I can't wait to meet my partner :)

Morgen

Catherine said...

How fun, my daughter is Cristina of SweetPeaInk and has raved about you and your swaps. I was so sorry that I missed the year of color. We met at Silver Bella as well :)
Just finished the survey,
Catherine Aguilera
http://myview-catherine.blogspot.com/

Cristina-Sweet Pea Ink said...

hee, hee...like mama, like daughter. :) I'd love to join in the fun and am SO very ready for all things spring!
xoxo
Cristina

edyB said...

Eager to get started! Spring is in the air ...

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Kathryn said...

This sounds like a sweet idea - I just did the survey.

Birds of a Feather said...

hi kari ~ so sad i didn't get to play this year ~ too many deadlines! i'll be popping in to see the fun though ~ i have my basket (last year) on my kitchen island and just love it (from melissa)

hugs ~
xo heidi

www.teresaestevez.com said...

It cannot have effect in reality, that is what I consider.