Friday, January 28, 2011

It's a party!

Don't we all need a little party on these cold, grey January days?! I seem to have some good estate sale mojo lately, especially in the party supply department. For those that have read this blog for awhile, you may know I'm a huge fan of vintage party supplies. Finding a huge box in the basement of a sale filled with treasures like those below completely blew me away! This is about a quarter of what was in the box. I wanted to share some of the fun with you, so I just added a bunch more great vintage treasures to the SHOP. I also have lots and lots of zines and Somerset magazines listed on eBay here.Glad you guys are enjoying all the goodies as much as I do! For those of you that have made purchases in the last few days, I will be shipping out on Monday. Thanks so much!At that same sale, I may have found my best estate sale find EVER!! Many of you also may know that I am a huge fan of Halloween, it's my thing! So to find the lantern below stamped Germany with all four sides intact with amazing embossed die cuts pretty much made me giddy. I think it's from the 20's. Man would I love to know it's story. This will be displayed year round, guaranteed!

Ok, time to catch my breath. Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

The Junque Seeker said...

Congrats on your wonderful finds! That lantern is amazing.

Suz said...

Of course, the killer estate sales are on when I am gone! I need to check out your site!
Hugs,
Suz

Sheila said...

Hi! I just found your blog and I adore it, along with all your fabulous creations. I'll definitely be back to follow. Have a great day. Sheila

snowbear said...

Awesome lanterns!!! How fabulous that you acquired them!