Wednesday, March 30, 2011

for the love of birthday's....


It's that time of year, the birds are chirping, the sun is out and spring is in the air. So is the stream of spring-time birthdays!We celebrated Joe's birthday on Sunday. Next up is Chloe's 6th birthday. We've been working hard on her cupcake/Littlest Pet Shop combo themed party. I've been making these cupcakes (above) and am going to make them into a banner. I am in love with banners. I always have several up around the house and when it comes to celebrating birthdays, banners add instant festiveness! Remember this one I made for my little nephew Hans when he was born?! He turns 2 years old today. Happy Birthday Hansie!!!

Analise of Sugar Sugar made this for Chloe's 4th birthday. We used this one that was perfect for Chloe's Strawberry Shortcake party last year by Giggleberry Creations. For Chloe's birthday, I'll be using this colorful bunting that I blogged about here from Jaime Mancilla. Love the colors on this one by Little Kitten homemade.

Finally, who could resist these cuties by RawBone Studio.

Nothing says spring and celebration like a banner!

5 comments:

snowbear said...

The banners are all so cute...Spellbinders has a lacey pennant die set that i would love to get... it makes the cutest banners!

Happy Birthday to Joe and Chloe... can't wait to see the pics. We too are entering the bday season again... have fun

Suz said...

Oh, my gosh, Kari,
I love your banners! i am crazy about them and husband does not like them...spoilsport! I love your chickie one. I am filling my craft room with banners:-)
Fondly,
Suz

Morgen said...

That cupcake banner is adorable! The colors are amazing. I love the polka-dots :)

Amanda said...

I just found your blog, and I'm loving your banners!! I've only ever made banners out of fabric (like the bunting in the last picture), but would love to make cute paper ones too. Great job! I know your little girl feels special and celebrated! :)

-Amanda
www.howtomakeabirthdaybanner.com

Anonymous said...

視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室 , 視頻聊天室