Friday, December 09, 2005

New Year's Revolutions


Into collage? Just looking for something fun to do? Last year I did Marney's free teleclass on Collaging your New Year's Revolutions. Check it out here! Yes, I mean "revolutions" as in: a complete or radical change of any kind, or a complete cycle of events. I enjoyed the telephone class, did the activities and then promptly forgot about it. However, I did feel that the seeds were planted. Now that a year has passed I happened to think about it again and got out my projects to see if I had accomplished what I set out to do.

I stated my personal intention/goal/desire/dream and placed it in the center of the paper. For me it was "Contributing creatively to my family." I then created a "clock" around the statement embodying each of the six senses as I imagined having accomplished what I desired. What did I see?hear?smell?taste?touch?intuit/feel/sense? I then added images for each of the senses to bring the desired to life visually. "Before you can have what you really want, you have to know what it is!"

I am happy to report that this year has brought even more than I could have ever imagined. I have been able to be creative in just about everything I do. What more could a girl ask for?!

Marney has created Artella, an online community of words and art. Check out all of her creative goodies and have FUN!

No comments: