Saturday, December 31, 2005

Scrappin' Memories


What a wonderful way to count down to the new year. I got together with my sister and my friend last night and scrapped. Here are a few layouts that I finished. I got several more almost done. Just need to print out some more pictures for them. It was so nice to shop and scrap and chat and shop some more! It's always inspiring to work on projects with others. My sister and I only see each other a few times a year so it's always a treat to have some time with her away from the wee ones doing something that we both enjoy. I love that these layouts are simple. When I make custom layouts for people I tend to put a lot more "stuff" on them. Partly because I'm not working with pictures, so I have to compensate. For my own layouts I like to focus on the pictures and of course I love patterned paper! The Daisy D's paper for the pointsettia pictures above is so pretty. I was just checking to make sure that link worked and Daisy D's has a new line of paper called Attic Heirlooms. YUMMY...is all I can say!!! Lovin' it:)

The other big project going on here is my hubby is working on transforming our laundry room into a craft/studio space for me! He's building a huge set of wall shelves to hold all my goodies and I'll have my sewing machine in there as well. I'm always facinated and inspired by others studios and personal spaces. I'm anxiously awaiting seeing the book Where Women Create by Jo Packham. I have it on hold at the library. It looks fantastic!

Where do you find you are your most creative?

No comments: