HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
Hope your new year is starting off bright! I guess my first post of 2006 is going to be a little different. Tenika tagged me (thanks!), so I am supposed to list 5 weird things about myself and then "tag" 5 other people to do the same. And then post on their blog that they have been "tagged."
1. One of my favorite movies ever is Fight Club. Chuck Palahniuk (the author of the book) rocks!
2. Several years ago my husband and I took a tragedy tour. We visited the site of the Federal Building in Oklahoma City, stood on the grassy knoll in Dallas, went through Waco, TX (but were afraid to ask where the branch dividian once stood) and drove through the parking lot taking pictures of the Correctional Facility in Portage, Wis when Jeffery Dahmer was there. Taking pictures was NOT such a good idea!!!
3. I'm Buddhist. Being a white, suburban Midwest mommy in the land of Lutherans, that is certainly not the norm.
4. I am almost ashamed to say, I read the celebrity-babies blog daily.
5. Lastly, this seems to be fairly uncommon these days, and some people actually consider it "weird". I had my first baby without any pain medication. Yeah..ouch!
Ok, now I tag Michelle, Elsie, Ali, Amy, twistedsoda, acumamakiki...ok, I'm tagging more than five....elizabeth, chris, Lia and shankari you're it too! Why not shake it up a bit, right?!