Saturday, January 14, 2006

New toys!

Here's a layout I did last night of little Chloe pulling herself up. It's a different style for me, much more clean lines and simple. I still think maybe it needs a little something. I wanted to try a few new things. I used Picasa to change the pictures to black and white. You can do TONS of fun adjustments with Picasa..and it's free! I also used fonts that I found at scrapvillage. I played around with that a long time and decided to use this one called "calvin and hobbes". I've never used my computer for scrapbooking before, besides to print out pictures. I've always used letter stickers, rub ons, or my own handwriting. I feel like these new found tools are adding a whole new dimension and endless possibilities for my scrapbooking! I also enjoyed used my favorite foofala "thrift store" paper and new Daisy D's attic heirlooms die cut flower. These are fabulous! Oh yea, I also bought a square punch yesterday and made a neat little collage with my Christmas cards and pictures inspired by Ali. It was so easy. I have lots more, so I think I'll do a few more layouts. Let the fun begin!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chloe is changing so fast! She looks so proud of herself -- it's adorable. I love, love, love the Christmas card collage. What a great idea! I always save my cards and never know what to do with them, but I have several square punches. Hmmmm..... :-)