1. Shrinky dinks- LOVED those! I thought I saw that they were back.
2. Stained glass animals, houses, you name it. I loved putting those tiny little beads of glass into the mold with a toothpick and watching them melt through the oven window.
3. Sun prints with my grandmother. She used to make cards out of them that were quite lovely.
4. Little tiny boxes folded out of old Christmas cards
5. Seed/shell/rock pictures
6. Paper mache anything! I loved the smell of the flour “glue” and dipping the strips of newspaper into it. Then wrapping the paper around a balloon. Ah, the memoriesJ
7. Just a few years ago my mother and I made a gingerbread house out of Fimo clay.
8. Friendship bracelets. The kind with the funky patterns out of embroidery floss.
9. Those little safety pin thingies where you put beads on the safety pin and then attach to your shoe. What the?!
10. Frosted Styrofoam Easter eggs that my mother made each year. Here’s a pic. It’s the small egg in the foreground of the picture. Has anyone seen these before? I remember them so well. Of course I’m blinking in the picture (see SPT Blinker). And what’s the crazy looking cat/bunny easter basket. Yikes!!
11. Here’s my candy entry. It’s a wreath with candy people on it. This was done only a couple of years ago (when I did know better) inspired by none other than Mizz Stewart. Is that good enough for extra points? Hehe.
So there you have it!