Saturday, August 05, 2006

Busy week

Haven't been on the computer much. My hubby's dear grandmother passed away this week and we've been busy with the wake and the funeral today. Lovely service, lovely woman. We sure will miss Lola.I got my Land of Nod catalog today. LOVE their stuff! I'm really into nursery and children's art lately and came across this artist (above) Maria Carluccio. Doesn't this just make you happy?!! Sure cheers me up:)

I'm going scrapbooking tonight. Hope to catch up on my summer pages. Also want to work on my page for the Dares "Last Scrapbooker Standing" contest. Wish me luck:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. And good luck with the Dares, I'm doing it too so will watch for your name!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

My condolences about your grandmother-in-law :(

I love kids' rooms stuff too. As you said in a previous post about kids' clothes, kids' items are more free and creative.

Anonymous said...

Oh Kari I am so sad for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Glad that you got your Land of Nod catalog to give your soul a little hug.