Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Fanciful August!



This came in the mail yesterday from my lovely friend Cassondra. Isn't it just the cutest banner you ever did see?:) I think she was inspired by the article in the July/August issue of Somerset Studios magazine by Pamela Garrison. I love it! Thanks, Cassondra:)

I also found a step by step here with Pam on how to make them:) Wish I would have seen this episode of That's Clever on HGTV, here's another project she did on making a paper dollhouse. FUN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love these banners. So happy! Hope you find a nice place for them to live.

Anonymous said...

Saw that you have the new Designer's Eye, so I thought you'de be interested in this!!
I'm "hosting" a group of scrappers all wanting to do the challenges from Ali Edwards new book. Come over, check it out, and play along!!!