Thursday, December 14, 2006

{Day 13} Presents, presents...and more presents!


This one was easy. Not quite the aesthetic appeal, but descriptive. The prompt for our Christmas Journal for {day 13} was to document our tradition for opening gifts. We have always gone youngest to oldest in my family and I love to help pass out the gifts...always have! For this layout I wanted to use some of the those sticker tags, because they remind me of the the tags that my mom put on the gifts as a kid. I don't think they were stickers then, but were generally the same with little pictures on them. I then put photos of everyone on top of the tags and drew arrows showing our order for opening gifts. Nothing fancy today, but fun in it's own way! **edit- I just re-worked my whole page because my husband informed me that I forgot him in the original. Oops! I feel awful. Sorry Joe, I love you!!!!
I continue to make Christmas gifts like a madwoman:) Here are a few more of my creations. For those of you that were asking about my cones, they really couldn't be any easier. I cut cardstock weight scrapbook paper to 8x8" and then just played with rolling them until I got a cone shape. I hot glued the end down so that it would stay and viola!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your page! Totally fits the prompt! Your gifts are so inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love how you did today's entry! Your gifts are so pretty too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work! :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful stuff!!
love your journal entry too. so impressed that you are just on top of it and not behind! yea!! for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Love your page as well as all of your creations!

Anonymous said...

Neat page layout. Gorgeous paper on the "HOPE" sign. Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

You amaze me!! Each of your pages are just so so lovely! What fun it will be to look back on! I bet you are so so glad that you decided to do it! I love seeing what you came up with!!

And your glittery words are just too perfect!! Love them!!

xoxo Jenny