Saturday, December 30, 2006

Out and about

Haven't had a whole lot to post on in the last few days. I haven't worked on my art, because I've been out and about having a great time with my sister and her family in town. Yesterday we went to the Mall of America and saw the World's Largest Gingerbread house (below). Pretty cool! Look at all of those chocolate bars and that lolly!!

Then my sister and I went out last night and cropped at a local scrapbook store. I worked on some of the pictures that we had taken over the last few days. I got a few layouts done, but this is the only one I was able to photograph in daylight. Very basic and clean for me, but I thought it was fun to put family pictures of both sides together on the same layout. I framed it in a black 12x12" frame and have it on my wall.

I'm going to try to catch up on my Christmas journal tonight. I only have two pages left in my book, so I think I'll end it with Dec. 30th and 31st. Reflecting a lot as 2006 draws to a close and looking ahead to great things in 2007!!

2 comments:

Lilli in Vancouver said...

How wonderful that you get to spend time with your sister and her family. She lives far away, right? What a treat for you all.

That IS quite the gingerbread house! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

It is so funny to now have two online friends near the Mall of America!! Have you and Laurie Duncan emailed? Wish I lived closer....we'd have a fun time!! : )

xoxo Jenny