Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Party in a book...


...and I am SO there! This round robin book that Melissa started is colorful and happy and vibrant, it just makes me smile:) It's our Spring Secrets round robin, but this little book is putting me right in the mood for Summer!!
I'm in a big retro mood lately, as you can see here in my pages (above and below)...

Melissa's gorgeous cover!

Here are some of Julie's pages in the book. Speaking of being in a retro mood. I re-discovered some of my favorite retro girls recently. Here's a sampling of some of their fun blogs...

Every Little Thing

Jane's Apron

Frecklewonder

Picnic by Ellie

Brocante Home

I find it amusing how I read different blogs depending on what style I'm into at the moment. Sometimes it's shabby chic, sometimes outsider art, other times Victorian, right now all about retro baby! Will I ever pick just one??

8 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful book!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Pretty pretty happy colours! Party on!

Thanks for the links :)

Anonymous said...

Ohh I am just drooling!! Really really really summery sweet! I LOOOVE it!! Totally makes me think of sleeping porches, iced tea, boardwalks, and breezy afternoons on the hammock!! LOVE it all to bits!! GREAT COLOR!!

LUCKY girl!!

xoxo Jenny

Kara said...

that is so gorgeous
Kara
x

Anonymous said...

that book is SO cute!!
i love it!!

Gypsy Purple said...

Wow...so pretty and colourful....stunning!!!

Amy said...

I love all your art work! I love your blog too! It is so fun to keep up on what your latest crafty project is.
Stop by my blog at Abundant Curiosities and copy some of my art goodies -- I enjoy sharing with all my altered art kindred spirits!
Amy

HopHopJingleBoo said...

i am so there on taste styles , shabby chic, outsider, reto, victorian romantic, gothic, rustic, asian ..would hate to be stuck in one style only with blinders on ,life would be easier and less cluttered but not as interesting!!