Tuesday, June 05, 2007

What am I up to now?

Thank you all for such wonderfully kind and supportive comments on my Carnival book. The encouragement is so motivating. I really appreciate it. I've been working on on a fun little project for my etsy shop. Hope to have them in the shop by the end of the week. I'll let you know here.

I received my Scavenger Hunt Swap package from Heidi. This swap was so much fun! We got a list of about 15 things from our dear host, Brieanne, and we were to scrounge and package 10 of the items on the list for our partner. Dear Heidi sent a huge hat box filled with goodies all swimming in gorgeous flowers! Here is what it looked like when I opened it. Wowza!
She labeled each of her fabulous finds and wow did this girl pay attention to every detail.
Her handmade item was this sign. How perfect for a librarian!! Thanks so much!

Speaking of scavenging, I must get back to gathering all our "treasures" for the garage sale I'm going to have Friday.

10 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

You have the most beautiful things Kari.... all so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness...what I would give to be at YOUR garage sale!

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine what you'd have at a garage sale. I can't wait to see what you'll be posting at etsy.

Lilli in Vancouver said...

What a great swap idea! So much fun to be had :)

Michelle said...

I too wish Icould be at that garage sale! I am new to this whole collage thing, you make me want to try it though. But I have a question, where do you get your images? They aren't all originals are they? Do you photocopy them, print them? Just curious, I don't really know where to start, I do have some fabulous old photos from my gram I thought about photocopying. Thanks for all the inspiriation!

Bonnie said...

Hi Kari...
The things you got are beautiful! Love all that pink!

Anonymous said...

Heidi is awesome! What a lovely box of treasures :)

Sugar Bear said...

I want to come to your garage sale! If only I lived several hours closer LOL.
Karla

Donna Layton said...

What treasure trove of goodies! The sign she made is too darling and appropriate. How fun!

Renee said...

Are you having it just on Friday or Saturday too. I'm in MN out in Plymouth, I would love to stop by your sale! Too funny you are the only other blogger I know from the cities. although most of the time I just lurk and read your blog, which I love by the way!