Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Some swap lovin'...

Anyone else getting the swappping bug lately? If so, there are plenty to choose from going on right now! I've been gathering my stuff and getting excited about several of them:)

*Over at The Vintage Dragonfly, there's a fabulous Valentine's doll swap going on. Registration ends the 14th.

*Today's the last day to sign up for the vintage ephemera swap over at My Art Soul Wings.

*If you're really into swapping, check out the Gifty Swap site for some on-going swaps.

*This sounds like a great craft book one-to-one swap.

*Just found Thrifty Goodness blog today and she's doing a pink and brown swap. Sign-ups for this end today.

*The adorable blog green bean baby is hosting a Valentine's crafty swap. Looks like it just filled up, but go check out her blog anyway:) I'm sure she'll host more in the future.

Join in the fun!! I had such a great time with the last swap I hosted, I just may have to do another. All those beautiful packages of goodies coming to the mailbox:) Hmmm...I'm thinking maybe a bird swap as it gets closer to spring. Stay tuned...

7 comments:

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Thanks for bringing these great links to us. Your ephemera swap was great fun, and I like the birdie idea.

Love your fave Flickr pix :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these links! They look like really fun swaps indeed!

Anonymous said...

You've been TAGGED!!! I'm sorry if you have done this before.....but if you haven't...it's alot of fun...and I'd love to learn more about you! I just love reading your blog. Please refer to my blog for details!
http://nicoleellison.typepad.com/raggedy_old_annies/

Anonymous said...

I am very interested in swaps - so thanks so much for the info and links - come and visit when you can - eb.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all the great links in this post. Your swap goodies look wonderful.

Cherry Menlove
England

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for joining the pink and brown swap! I think this is going to be a great swap.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been a lurker of your blog for some time, and just decided to create my own! Thank you for all of the wonderful links for these swaps! I host an art swap every month through my website... you can check them out on my blog, if you like!