Thursday, April 06, 2006

Day Ten: Friendship


I went out with a couple of girlfriends last night for a wonderful evening out. One of them is moving away this weekend. We met at a parent/child class when our boys were 6 months old. We've all moved to different parts of the city, but stay in touch frequently. It's so sad to see our three-some "breaking up". I know we'll see each other again, hopefully soon. It reminds me of the saying we used in junior high, FF or friends forever. Sometimes you meet a group of women and you hope that you will truly be friends forever and that your kids will grow up together. I still hope for this. Tori, we're going to miss you so much! I am so grateful for the friendship that we have. Please write...and send lots of pictures. xoxox

5 comments:

gudrun said...

What a lovely page you have made!
The pocket for pictures is so nice.
Well I have moved too many times, so I really KNOWhe word "break up".
But I really hope you and your friends will manage to stay in touch.

Anonymous said...

You're making me cry! I feel the same way about you and Tori. I know we'll all keep in touch and meet up with each other occasionally. What a sweet page you made and I love the pics of all our boys!

Lita said...

I love love love the pockets...what fun stuff you can put in there!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi
I love the photo, is it some sort of transfer? I just love how the words show throught the image
Lynne

Anonymous said...

how wonderful. your journal is so inspiring. thank you for sharing it out into the world.