Thursday, April 13, 2006

Mmmm...pretty!

Here it is folks...
As you can see we're still waiting on coats of poly to dry and replacing carpet in the adjacent room (off to the right), but the floor itself is done being laid. Woohoo! We just need to be away for a couple more days while it all dries and then we can enjoy it:)

I am missing blog surfing so much while I'm gone this week. I just snuck in about 3 minutes before I bring my son to class. I looked at Tenika's blog and found a link to a Book of Dreams by Citrus Faire....AMAZING..When I have more time later I'm going to have to check out her other work and see if she has a blog. Wow:) Have a great day!

3 comments:

Lilli in Vancouver said...

The floors look beautiful! You're going to enjoy them so much over the years :)

Greta Adams said...

Hooraayyy !! they are beautiful

Grandma September said...

Yea!!! The floors look fabulous!