Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Halloween in August


Yes, yes, I know...it's only August and here I am breaking out all these Halloween crafts. Well, I've started to get out my boxes (and boxes and boxes) of Halloween decorations and wanted to make something with some of my tiny Halloween curios and wonderful fabrics. So here you are, an old antique printers drawer full of bits and pieces from my Halloween collection. Love how they all look together. Lots of fun vintage inspired pieces....AND you can find it for sale over on my Etsy shop here with several close up pictures:)

9 comments:

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Cool! You must've had a lot fun making that :)

Cath said...

WOWZER!!! THAT is STUNNING! I adore it.

Anonymous said...

I am a die hard Halloween fanatic!!!! I love that you are getting you Halloween stuff out in August, I was just thinking about getting mine out the other day, Halloween is like Xmas for me!!

Anonymous said...

Very Cool!!!! You inspire me to get on the ball and decorate for Halloween this year! :>)

Anonymous said...

I JUST BOUGHT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! How freaking excited am I???? SO EXCITED!! This fits my style perfectly (but is way out of my league to create.)
Again, so excited!!!

Anonymous said...

oooh, i LOVE this! awesome!

Christi said...

Kari, this is gorgeous! LOVE it!!! I thought of you this weekend when I saw the Halloween candy in the grocery store...already! smiles...

Anonymous said...

I love your Halloween stuff...wow! The banner was really great and what a great way to display all those tinies *grin* Are you interested in doing a page tip-in or even an ATC for my Vintage Halloween book? I would love to have you contribute if you are interested...just let me know.

Sarah said...

Crap!!! I missed buying it! Now I need to make my own! How cool was that. So creative. I just started thinking about Halloween myself. I LOVE IT!!