Sunday, December 31, 2006

Good-bye 2006...it's been fun!

Wow, it's the last day of 2006! Can you believe it?! For my Christmas Journal page I made a mosiac background of some of the art I made this past year. I had so much fun art and blogging! Thank you all for visiting and for your encouragement. On my blog birthday post, I shared many links to many, many projects I worked on this year. Fun stuff! I hope to do many, many more in 2007. I know there was a lot of interest in my Book of Dreams project this past year and I really hope to put together something fun like that again soon. I also really, really look forward to attending ArtFest in March and teaching at JustBe in Oct. You know I'll be sharing all the glorious fun here on my blog:) Here's to an **artful** New Year!!!

9 comments:

Lilli in Vancouver said...

I can't believe it's the last day of year already! How'd THAT happen!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely beautiful! What a great idea to sum up the year.

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great collage of your work!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Sounds like 2007 is going to be exciting for you! Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

I reeeeeally love this page!! I am loving the colors and the black and white polka dots of the numbers! It reminds me of Flickr favorites!! Are you on Flickr? Ohhh you must join! I am new on there..and it is just so much fun!!

Wish I was able to attend Artfest!!! I will have to live through your blog for now! : )

Thank you so so much for sharing all of your pages!!

xoxo Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hey, doll. I finally was able to check out your christmas journal pages tonight. Great job! I loved it. I "think" you and I did Rhonna's first challenge together; am I right? I miss her blog. AND I know BonnieRose, too! I haven't met her in person but through a RAK she organized. I need to remember her birthday's coming up!

Anonymous said...

視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天