Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Ye Old Curiosity Shop...

That's what I feel like today's post is. A little of this, a little of that. Actually, check out the real Curiosity Shoppe. Crafts, Kits and Curios for the Creatively inclined. So much fun stuff! What about Prickie. Seriously fun button badges goin' on here, folks. Have you checked out the Creative Thursday blog? Or seen Steve Harrington's work? How about Treats and Treasures of a journal keeper. Love this! These is just a few things in blogland I've been excited about lately.Ok, so I got my pretty little hands on the new Basic Grey Stella Ruby line and just look at it....perfection!!!! Now I'm really going into paper rosette making mode.

Also got my pink and brown swap stuff from Paula. She even included the pink Fiesta bowl. Someone told me this morning that it is retired. Lots of fabric, papers, handmade flowers, buttons, stickers, ric rac, flea market finds, handmade items and more. Love it all!
I guess that's it for now. Like I said, totally random:) Be well.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of great goodies from your p&b swap! I'm so excited to get mine :)

By the way, Do you see how green with envy I am over your aprons? Grrreeeen!

beth said...

KARI...tell me now, as I need a fix....where did you find the new basic grey ????

Gypsy Purple said...

Stunning post...loved it

Chamara

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh those papers are scrumptious! Lovely swap items too...you are a lucky gal!
Smiles, Karen

Bonnie said...

lovely stuff Kari!

Boxwood Cottage said...

Oh my all the gorgeous pink is so inspiring!

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Pink is definitely for me and those papers look like floral fabric and you know me and flowers. Love that.
Also, my prompt #5 is done and up.

Nura Keif said...

Gorgeous stuffs!!

eb said...

love that chocolate and pink - in a pink mood now - I really enjoyed visiting - so many delights - thanks - xox -eb.uwvm