Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Kitchen creations...

Just so we're all on the same page, I'm letting you know that I'll be having an update to my etsy shop on Sunday night at 9 pm CST. The theme for this group is Vintage Kitchen. I'm all about themes. Once I get going on something like this, there's no stopping me. I'm excited about what I'll be offering and hope you will be too! Here's a sneak peek of a few things I'm working on...

In the meantime, yesterday I posted an interview with the amazing Charlotte Lyons over on the Create A Connection blog. Check it out here!Also, I love the Curious Sofa blog. Wish I lived close enough to visit the store. Check out these amazing pics of the owner, Debbie Dusenberry's actual home (see pic above). Gorgeous!

13 comments:

Miss*Laurence said...

It's going to be like the sales- queuing at the door since dawn and fighting over each piece!!! Now I have to work it out GM time...

Merci-Notes said...

The computeers will be overloaded!!!
I love your interviews!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

It sounds exciting, Kari! Good luck with the mad rush on Sunday :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your update Kari! Hopefully I will not miss this one!!
The sneaks look wonderful!
I'm all about themes too by the way!
~Cerri xoxo

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Thanks for the heads up!! Seriously, it's just wonderful how your goodies sell out in a snap!!

:)

Kari....I love the Curious Sofa Blog too, she has my hairdo!! Any girl with hair like that can't help but be fun and great!lol

Lidy

Lori said...

those pictures of Debbie's home are so fabulous!! thanks for sharing!!

Lizzy said...

Ohhhh... Those teaser pictures are so yummy!

Heidi said...

I loved your interview with Charlotte Lyons! I had just finished a teddy bear from one of her books (for the Softie Swap)!

Sadie Olive said...

Beautiful pictures! I will check out the interview now.

Gypsy Purple said...

I also LOVE Curious Sofa and Elizabeth...the both offer so much inspiration

Jen Kershner said...

I can't wait to see what you are up to.
Thanks for the link to those gorgeous pictures of her house!

Anonymous said...

Wow you are busy! A craftin' machine! Looks so pretty from the little peek there. An apron or something equally cute. :) And thanks for sharing the Curious Sofa photo. I saw her in a magazine awhile back and love her shop. I can see it extends to her home too!

Anita said...

Aaaaack! I can't wait to see the items!