Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday collected...

(China paints collection in shadowbox)

Thank you for all the wonderful comments and gracious support of my class project. I will look into having an online class in the future and maybe some kits. I'll keep you posted. It is always wonderful to hear from those of you that read my blog and the fact that you find joy and inspiration here is truly a blessing. I'm so glad that you find things that you like here and continue to come back day after day. So without further ado, the winner of the inspiration pack giveaway is......

Stephanie (comment #72)!!!



Speaking of goodies, here is a fun pack that I got from Julie that she and Candice gave away at ArtFest. Isn't the mushroom on the ArtNest postcard fabulously retro!? LOVE the colors here!!

Julie's daughter drew these whimsical pictures for the stickers below. She is so talented. Check out her blog! She is off to art school in the fall.

I will leave you with some photos of the flowers that have burst into bloom around here lately. Absolutely gorgeous! Lowell on the trail through the spring marsh.Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

6 comments:

Jessi Nagy said...

Great win!!
gorgeous spring day, minnesota style.
have a great weekend.
oxoxo,
jessi

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous Photos Kari!

Sandra Evertson said...

Really Gorgeous new work going on around here!
Sandra Evertson

mommyholly said...

Your daughters drawings are amazingly cute!!! She has a huge talent for it! :)

roseroomnz.com said...

Lovely:) I'm having a party, come visit! Rachael

Karin said...

So many great photos! I LOVE the first photo, amazing colors!