Tuesday, October 28, 2008

13 Days of Halloween: 4 {Treat Buckets}

We're getting close....do you have your treat bag ready? As I talked about in my last post, I'm a big fan of Halloween containers. I love the different types of pails that kids use on Halloween. Taking a look through flickr, I sure found some fun and crafty buckets, bags and pails. The bottom pail on the right even has a link to a video tutorial.
1. Halloween Candy container, 2. halloween treat bags, 3. Fuzzy Monster Trick or Treat Bag, 4. Marie Claire Idees - Fall Halloween Bag, 5. Halloween Bucket of Fun, 6. Halloween Swap Sent ~ Bucket of treats, 7. Halloween Posy Bucket, 8. Vintage Halloween Candy Bucket "Front view", 9. Altered Halloween Treat Bucket

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute mosaic! Makes me want to go make some containers for all my *candy* this week!!! (Let's see...chocolate goes in this one....Smarties go in this one....etc.)

I wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed your countdown here on your blog. And I loved ALL the wonderful things happening on the Sweet & Sinister blog! I've not been good at leaving comments, but I'm always there reading!!!

*Heidi*

www.teruel-3d.com said...

This won't succeed in actual fact, that is what I believe.