Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gratitude...



On this Thanksgiving day, I am filled with gratitude. Gratitude for the food and shelter that enable me to live, gratitude for the joy in simple things, and gratitude for this human body in which I can smell, taste, hear, see and touch the Earth. I am thankful for my husband, my parents, my sister and her family, friends and family far and wide. I am thankful for my children who teach me more each day than I could ever imagine. I also want to let you know how grateful I am for you. As I develop that which I wish to give back to the Earth you have been there with me. You teach me and stay with me as I try to articulate this beautiful vision of life that I see. May you and your loved ones feel enlivened by the possibilities for health and harmony.


May all beings be safe and have their needs met,


May all beings be well and live in harmony with nature,


May all beings be happy and know contentment regardless of circumstances,


May all beings be let go of anything in the way of their true freedom.


Happy Thanksgiving!

9 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you have a wonderful day.

AwtemNymf said...

Have a Warm & Blessed Thanksgiving!
*sprinkle sprinkle*
~A~

Kathryn Costa said...

You my dear do a wonderful job of helping others to notice the simple beauty in our every day lives. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Taco Man said...

HERE'S WISHING YOU A SINCERE MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THEGIFTREVOLUTION.COM

CHECK US OUT AND JOIN THE REVOLUTION.

WE HEAR SO MUCH BAD NEWS IN THE WORLD. HELP US INSPIRE THE WORLD IN 25 DAYS THROUGH RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS.

Kel said...

Great blog, glad I stopped by.

Anonymous said...

The Gift Revolution!!
Hello everyone I wanted to wish you all a sincere and awesome Merry Christmas, and wanted to encourage you to check out this website TheGiftRevolution.com I hope it ispires you to want to change the world in 25 days!!!!

Natasha Burns said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Kari. And yes, that was THE dress that I wore at Silver Bella, lol!

Pagan Flower said...

Wow those are great pictures. Looks like you had a wonderful time.