Monday, December 29, 2008

Wrapping up 2008...

I hope your holiday was wonderful. I'm enjoying catching up on all the blog posts. We've been having a magnificent time here. My sister and her family are still in town, so we have been very busy enjoying each others company and watching the kids play together. We've done so many things. Gone sledding, made snowmen, celebrated a birthday (my sister's), dressed up as princesses going to the royal ball.
Painted tea sets.

And crafted as much as we can. Crafting together is one of the treats of having my sister around. We made patchwork canvases with vintage wallpaper. I added the kids school pictures to mine.
I also scrapped a couple of holiday pages.


Next on the agenda for New Year's Eve is to work on a holiday album. Last year I made this FAMILY album while Laura was here.
Hope you're enjoying the last few days of 2008 and looking forward to a wonderful new year. I cannot wait to share some exciting news for a project I've been dreaming up. It involves lots of swaps for the new year and another blog!

18 comments:

snowbear said...

Kari... so glad you are having a great holiday season.. and I can't wait to see what you are dreaming up next!!!!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

It sounds like you've had a very full and fulfilling holiday. Me too. I love that feeling of ending a year with all kinds of delicious sparkle, and then being ready to burst into the new year :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Kari,

when do you do all this ??

I liked the photos of the girls dressed up and making cookies. Surely moments to cherish for ever !

I keep an eye on your blog : curious what you come up with !

greetings from Belgium
Inge

Unknown said...

The painted tea sets will be wonderful for hosting teddy bear picnics this winter!

Shell said...

Glad your having a good time with your sister. I wonder what's in store with your new blog.

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Whast sweet pictures! Missing the little kid part..my sons are older!

Vintage Flair said...

hey there...are you going to be hosting a Valentine swap? If so I am looking forward to it.
Lori

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Kari! Looks like the kids are having a great time crafting, too! Enjoy your time with your sister!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

vivian said...

isnt is nice to spend time with family?? I miss my sisters, though I have to say we are as different as day and night and they are not very creative.. still gotta love them though.
look forward to hearing what you have planned..
happy new year!

Recycled Rita said...

Woohoo! I loved the sweet and sinister project and blog and I loved teaching a tutorial! Anything you think of will be fun!
Happy new year cute Kari!
karen....

Charlene said...

WOW what fun are you guys having! I loved your page layouts.

Celia said...

Everything's so pretty and what a nice and yummy looking cake!

Enchantments and Giggles said...

I enjoy catching up on your posts and look forward to the new swaps/blog!

Unknown said...

I love your blog! I am new to blogging and I would love any suggestions you have! I hope you do not mind I have placed the name of your blog on mine so that others know I follow you.
Thanks

http://cmcclellan.blogspot.com/

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

cute art work sweetie!! Love the kids school pictures!! Little sweethearts!! Glad you had fun with your sister! Hope she had a great bday!! Happy new year!! hugs!! xoxo!! Britt :-)

jk said...

I'm so happy to have found your blog - what inspirational ideas you have here!

jennalee said...

looks like crafty fun!

Anonymous said...

視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天