Saturday, April 11, 2009

Eggs galore...

Hope you're having a wonderful Easter weekend! Chloe and I decorated Easter eggs before having a celebration for her 4th birthday. More on that as her actual birthday approaches on the 14th of April.
Chloe enjoyed coloring the eggs and then adding some egg glitter for extra sparkle. She then had to admire her lovely work.
I received my eggs from Outrageous Afternoons egg garland swap. I actually hung them on a little Easter tree that I had. They were wonderfully fun. These are the eggs that I made for the swap. I received this adorable creation from Robin Sanchez. Christine Edwards made the gorgeous blinged up egg. This happy egg is from Jane Palmer. These last two didn't have the artists name on the back.Thanks to everyone, this swap was a lot of fun.

Happy Easter!

10 comments:

Quoizel said...

I just love Easter! It is one of my favorite holidays.

Sam said...

My birthday is around Eastertime too. Its always been so fun having an Easter-ish birthday, especially when it happens to be the same day (I think its happened twice so far). Mine is on the 16th.

*SHeRRy B* said...

Awww I love your pics! Your eggs are FAB and the ones you received are pretty cute too!

Nancy McCarroll said...

Sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Holly Loves Art said...

Looks like fun! Happy Easther!!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

These are wishes come true for you I can tell. What a joy. Thanks for seeing the beauty and sharing. Blessings Amy.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

These are wishes come true for you I can tell. What a joy. Thanks for seeing the beauty and sharing. Blessings Amy.

paperbird said...

your little one is a doll :)

snowbear said...

Sam my bday is the 11th and was the day before Easter this year.. it has happened several times in my life... my dd was due on my bday, which was easter that year. She came early however... she was born on the 8th.

Kari those are adorable eggs that Chloe colored... I really like them.. she deserved to admire them!

I also LOVE that first egg from you swap.. what adorable pics that were used!!!!!

Anonymous said...

視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天 , 視頻聊天