Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hello Sunshine...

I {heart} yellow!

If pressed, I may even say it's my favorite color. Definitely at this time of year. The forsythia and the daffodils are in full bloom.
Especially when it's paired with the most beautifully tender shade of pink.

Here are a few yellow pages from my art journal recently.

The big news is, I figured out my style statement..... (drumroll)

*~CREATIVE TREASURE~*

Very exciting! More on that soon. I know there are others of you working on this as well, please share when you find your statement.

Hope there's sunshine in your world today.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi, Kari,
I got a copy of Style Statement and simply adore it. I am starting and have yet to figure out my two words but I just love the book so far. It is much more than what I expected. Thanks for leading me to it.
Congrats on figuring out your own style statement.

Hope | Paper Relics said...

Isn't it wonderful figuring out your Statement? I swear it really has made a big differnce in my decsion making since I have found mine. So glad you did it too - and I loved being able to watch you discover it with your journal pages. So glad we are journal buddies!! I look forward to showing you my pages every week and to see your :)

jem said...

I'm 'comfortable creative' and thanks for reminding me of that--I need to get back into 'living who I am'. I highly recommend this book to EVERYONE!

luckygirlgifts said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I've been so moved by yellow lately. Still love Pale Pink and all but, Yellow is such a nice breath of fresh air. Thanks for all of your beautiful and inspirational yellow photos.
Cari b

Anonymous said...

What's the name of the blooms in the first two pictures? I see them everywhere, but don't know what they are called.