Wednesday, September 29, 2010

An alphabetical look at September...


The month of September is almost done...can you belive it!? I've sure had a fun month capturing each day with a letter theme. Late last month, MissB proposed a challenge of going through the entire alphabet with one letter per day and capturing it visually. The rules were: the photo had to be taken that very day and we couldn't skip a day. So here is how my favorite month looked alphabetically.....

ApplesBooks Chloe cookies Day oneExplore
Farmer's market Grey day
Henna Instructions
Jump rope
"K" journal from Hope Lamp Mosiac (of m's) Nuts banner (at Creative Connection by Hutch Studio) Orange ParkQuiltsRainbow Silverware chandelier Tired tot (my nephew Hans)
Umbrella
VibrantWaitingXylographyYellow yarnZooming in on trumpeter swans

My flickr site has more photos I took for each letter.

Hope you had a great month!

11 comments:

Beth said...

Well done!! I love these photos, and I think you are very clever to have captured them according to the alphabet!

Suz said...

Beautiful photos, Kari. Terrific learning for your kids.
Good "Momming"!!!

Anonymous said...

What a neat post! Love your alphabet.

Dianne said...

Totally awesome! Next numbers?

Christi said...

Wow! What an amazing project and amazing results!! I hope that you are creating a mini-book/album from them! smiles....

Michelle P said...

I love seeing them all together! Great job!

Attic Clutter said...

what a fun post (:)

Rose Brier Studio said...

Great! Beautiful photos. Your creativity is awesome: "grey day" is super colorful. "rainbow" is so autumnal. Thanks for sharing!
~Marilee

Pretty Things said...

This was fantastic! Particularly partial to "books"!

queen-of-nostalgia said...

So lovely! What a neat idea :) My favorite photo was the quilts :)

Cheers!
Kristen

Valab said...

Thanks for poosting this