Thursday, June 22, 2006

Where I've been...

Hi! I'm still here. I think this is the longest I've ever gone without posting. This has been a busy week. First of all, thanks for your overwhelming response to my Book of Dreams. Wow!! Your comments are so kind. I appreciate it:)

Here's what I've been up to:

On Monday Lowell started his Autism Day Treatment program. For lots more on this, visit my other blog. It is 5 days a week, all morning long. He's doing just great:) In the afternoon, after both kids nap, we've all been enjoying the wonderful summer weather we've been having!

Last night we bought a new car, a Ford Freestyle. It will be mostly paid for by insurance after the accident. Nice ride!
I've had a tiny bit of time for art, so I worked on another page for my BE book collaboration with Ashley.

2 comments:

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Sounds like you've had your hands full! Nice car. I bet you're glad that's done :)

Jessie said...

Congratulations on all the good things happening in your life these days. You deserve it.
:)