Friday, February 19, 2010

five senses friday: happiness is...

It's always fun to play along with abby's five senses friday. Today I am sharing some photos from my recent wanderings.
Seeing: spring colors in the windows of Anthropologie.
Hearing: more birds outside as our temperature rises into the 30's.
Tasting: these amazing cupcakes from a place appropriately named Yum!
Feeling: all giddy to start a new book on happiness from someone I've been reading a long time. Smelling: red velvet...yum, indeed!

5 comments:

Donna said...

I love your 5 senses Friday. I keep meaning to play along....I will one day. Maybe even today!

Anyway, I read on someone's blog (I read so many I don't remember who) that they took the picture of that bluebird on the cover of the book. Was it you? It bugs me that I don't remember!

I love your blog!

Sherri said...

Spring cannot get here fast enough for me! Thanks for letting us enjoy it early through our senses.

snowbear said...

Those cupcakes caught my sense of salivating...

Suz said...

Oh, my...those do look "Yum." That's Jud's work prefix...hmmm. We are moments from the Cupcake Cafe which is also very "yum." So good to see our Twin Cities become so cosmopolitan...but many of the people here made tons of cupcakes before they were popular!

I am imaging you at a wonderful estate sale, Kari. Hope you find some great treats to show us!

Stacy/Creativemuse said...

Love the 5 senses Friday sounds like fun! Love those CUPCAKES! yum! is right! that book looks interesting I've earmaked it. I need to first read this one I have heard him on pod casts on LouiseHay's site and sounds terrific..his idea ...we were born happy we don't have to go out and find it outside of ourselves

http://www.amazon.com/Happiness-Now-Timeless-Wisdom-Feeling/dp/140192039X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1267032549&sr=1-1

Thanks for sharing!!!
Warmly
Stacy~Creativemuse